Hot on the heels of our previous GDPR centric releases, today we're pleased to announce the release of XenForo 1.5.21 which aims to resolve some issues found since the release of the previous versions, and include a few further tweaks to enhance GDPR compliance on your forum.
See our previous Please login or register to view links for details of how we can help you comply with the new GDPR regulations.
A summary of the changes in this release are as follows:
More details can be found in the Please login or register to view links category.
- Ensure certain fields output in the data portability exports are escaped (XF1 and XF2)
- Some small phrase adjustments (XF1 and XF2)
- Attempt to ensure the new cookie notice does not hide the footer links (XF1 and XF2)
- Ensure data portability features are only available to admins with the "Manage users" permission (XF1 and XF2)
- If the geoLocationUrl option is empty, no longer attempt to link a user's location (XF1 and XF2)
- If a user's location is linked, ensure that noreferrer and nofollow values are set (XF1 and XF2)
- Implement the ability to add an unsubscribe link to admin sent emails (XF1)
- Fix issues with selecting the new bottom fixer notice type (XF1)
- Fix for invalid CSS (XF1)
- Fix broken register_twitter template (XF1)
The following templates have been changed in this release:
- account_contact_details (XF1)
- account_privacy (XF1)
- help_index (XF2)
- help_wrapper (XF2)
- helper_account (XF2)
- member_about (XF2)
- member_view (XF1)
- message_macros (XF2)
- message_user_info (XF1)
- public.css (XF1)
- register_twitter (XF1)
Installation and Upgrade Instructions for XenForo 1.5
Full details for how to Please login or register to view links and Please login or register to view links XenForo can be found in the Please login or register to view links.